RESOLVA is assisting Milestone Systems with the recruitment of a Senior Legal Counsel skilled within IT.
Milestone is looking for an ambitious and talented lawyer with solid skills, experience and interest in IT-contracts, and general contract law / commercial law to take on the role as Milestone´s Senior Legal Counsel. As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will independently be drafting and negotiating various IT contracts and supporting Milestone´s organization with legal advice within the area of IT-law and broader aspects of contract and commercial law.
You will meet a great variety of tasks and need to draw upon all aspects of your knowledge and experience in order to provide adequate support and advice to a wide number of stakeholders across Milestone´s organization. You will be responsible for supporting and working closely together with Milestone´s technology department, and here you will be playing a vital role in reaching Milestone´s strategic initiatives and being a part of project teams working on various IT-projects.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Milestones Senior Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for providing high quality legal and contractual support. This involves:
- Supporting the development and drafting of legal frameworks supporting Milestone´s technology.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of IT contracts and license agreements.
- Providing commercially viable legal advice to Milestone´s technology organization.
- Being a part of a dedicated legal, compliance and risk management team supporting Milestone´s ambitious strategy for expansion.
Milestone is looking for a person with the following traits:
- Pro-active: Proactive with a natural inclination to take initiative and drive a process.
- Result oriented: Focused on delivering the best possible legal and commercial result with the given constraints and deadlines in mind.
- Fast-pace: Ability to work and thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced enviroment.
- Responsible: Willing to take responsibility, set priorities, jugge multiple demands, and meet deadlines.
- Workstyle: The competency to work independently with the ability to deliver results in team projects. A hands on can-do approach.
- Communication: Clear communicator with the ability to keep things simple by being able to find the right balance between being detail oriented and structured.
MILESTONE´S VALUE PROPOSITION
When joining Milestone, you will be a part of an international, fast growing, successful and respected company that offers a very good workplace where people come first. Milestone believes that in addition to its strong and exciting technology, its success is based on a dedication to putting people first – both internally and externally.
Milestone can offer you a workplace where you will be part of a team with skilled colleagues who are happy to help each other. There is a strong focus on developing new skills within the tech area and in a positive work environment within the organization.
Milestone offers a competitive compensation package with various benefits. Employee job satisfaction and a good social atmosphere is a priority for Milestone, and Milestone has a very active personnel club with a range of different events, a sports club, a gym, an in-house masseur, a reflexologist, and an all-inclusive canteen.
APPLICATION & CONTACT
If you recognise the profile we are looking for in yourself and find this opportunity attractive please apply here and include resume and other relevant documentation. To hear more about the position, contact Mikkel Falkenberg on tel: 29993065.
ABOUT MILESTONE SYSTEMS
Milestone is a successful company with a healthy growth as a leading provider of open platform video management software. Based on an open platform, Milestone´s video management software enables integration with the industry´s widest choice in cameras and best-in-class business solutions. Its Video Management System (VMS) is open for other companies to integrate with when they build surveillance solutions, and thousands of partners in their community integrate and sell Milestone´s products as a well-recognized brand.
Milestone has a strong culture to support its spirit as an innovative and dynamic company where employees are the main source of success. Milestone has defined its values and its compass for behaviors to support its mutual respect policy and to reach its strategic goals which are communicated clearly to engage all employees. They take pride in not only doing what is legally required, but also creating solutions that are clear, operational, and commercially viable. Their solutions are implemented in Milestone´s contract framework and are an integral part of how they operate.