RESOLVA is assisting Milestone with the recruitment of a Group Compliance Manager.
Milestone is looking for an ambitious and talented compliance professional with solid skills, experience and interest in compliance. As Group Compliance Manager, you will lead and structure the compliant and ethical integrity of Milestone Group and use your skills to communicate and set up operations and frameworks that embrace a reliability mindset and maintains integrity in line with the Milestone Values. You will own the compliance program and promote that Milestone Systems is not only doing what is legally required, but also doing what is right for Milestone as part of its growth. You will partner with all levels of the organization and work closely with People & Culture, IT and Finance, and you will be a contact point to Canon Inc. for all compliance reporting.
To take on the role as Milestone´s Group Compliance Manager, you need to be able to take ownership and be able to influence and build relationships at all levels. You must be flexible, good at taking initiatives and have excellent communication skills. Further, you must have the ability to establish structure and compliance in an operational perspective. You are used to working independently, but you are also a strong team player who is ready to help out where required. You possess a “can do” approach and you are able to prioritize a varied workload and demonstrate good time management in order to comply with deadlines.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Milestones Group Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for The Milestone Group’s legal compliance. This involves:
- Developing and structuring compliance procedures and documentation.
- Mapping of new legislation and preparation of regulatory updates to the management and to the Board of Directors.
- GDPR (you will become a member of the Milestone Global Data Protection Team)
- Maintaining Milestone’s export controls governance set-up
- Maintaining whistleblower system and reporting
- Developing internal control frameworks as required
- Preparing for SOX compliance
- Contributing with compliance tools into team-site
- Developing and delivering training on legal and compliance topics to Milestone’s business units
- Developing and participating in workshops with the aim of defining policies and risks
- Maintaining Code of Conduct and coordinating input to the HR Handbook
Milestone is looking for a person with the following traits:
- Pro-active: Proactive with a natural inclination to take initiative and drive a process.
- Result oriented: Focused on delivering the best possible legal and commercial result with the given constraints and deadlines in mind.
- Fast-pace: Ability to work and thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced enviroment.
- Responsible: Willing to take responsibility, set priorities, jugge multiple demands, and meet deadlines.
- Workstyle: The competency to work independently with the ability to deliver results in team projects. A hands on can-do approach.
- Communication: Clear communicator with the ability to keep things simple by being able to find the right balance between being detail oriented and structured.
MILESTONE´S VALUE PROPOSITION:
When joining Milestone, you will be a part of an international, fast growing, successful and respected company that offers a very good workplace where people come first. Milestone believes that in addition to its strong and exciting technology, its success is based on a dedication to putting people first – both internally and externally.
Milestone can offer you a workplace where you will be part of a team with skilled colleagues who are happy to help each other. There is a strong focus on developing new skills within the tech area and in a positive work environment within the organization. Milestone offers a competitive compensation package with various benefits. Employee job satisfaction and a good social atmosphere is a priority for Milestone and Milestone has a very active personnel club with a range of different events, a sports club, a gym, an in-house masseur, a reflexologist and an all-inclusive canteen.
APPLICATION & CONTACT:
If you recognise the profile we are looking for in yourself and find this opportunity attractive please apply here and include a resume and other relevant documentation. To hear more about the position, contact Mikkel Falkenberg on tel: 29993065.
ABOUT MILESTONE SYSTEMS
Milestone is a successful company with a healthy growth as a leading provider of open platform video management software. Based on an open platform, Milestone´s video management software enables integration with the industry´s widest choice in cameras and best-in-class business solutions. Its Video Management System (VMS) is open for other companies to integrate with when they build surveillance solutions, and thousands of partners in their community integrate and sell Milestone´s products as a well-recognized brand.
Milestone has a strong culture to support its spirit as an innovative and dynamic company where employees are the main source of success. Milestone has defined its values and its compass for behaviors to support its mutual respect policy and to reach its strategic goals which are communicated clearly to engage all employees. They take pride in not only doing what is legally required, but also creating solutions that are clear, operational, and commercially viable. Their solutions are implemented in Milestone´s contract framework and are an integral part of how they operate.