On behalf of a leading Tier-1 law firm in Copenhagen RESOLVA TALENT is looking for an ambitious and talented lawyer (Senior Associate, Advokat) with a law firm background and minimum 2 years of practical experience with M&A transactions.
As part of the Corporate M&A team you will be working in energetic and dedicated teams with colleagues on some diverse and exciting transactions involving inter alia:
- Drafting and negotiating M&A documentation including SPAs, SHAs, Investment agreements, , and advising clients in relation to all aspects of such documentation.
- Advising clients in relation to strategy, process, and structure of M&A transactions.
- Advising on and drafting commercial agreements that are ancillary to M&A processes.
- Preparing and conducting due diligence in relation to M&A transactions.
The role offers you a unique possibility to take part in an attractive range of transaction types for Tier-1 clients and develop your existing transaction skills. Further, the small transaction team-model allows all team members to play a key role in each transaction and obtain plenty of client exposure.
The Corporate M&A team handles all kinds of private and public transactions, including friendly and hostile takeovers, real estate M&A, distressed M&A, and associated regulatory advice. The Corporate M&A team consists of approx. 20 lawyers that work in close cooperation as key team members in the firm’s transactions.
There is a close cooperation between everyone in the Corporate M&A team, and you would become part of a homogenous and ambitious family that values a friendly and informal tone where it is critical for everyone to feel supported and have fun at work while excelling in performance.
If you are an ambitious and talented lawyer with interest in M&A, this could be a great opportunity to grow and fulfill your ambitions.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking part in planning, structuring and performing different kinds of M&A transactions in close cooperation with clients and other team members.
- Advising clients, drafting and negotiating M&A documentation, including SPAs, SHAs, and Investments agreements.
- Preparing and conducting due diligence, developing and reviewing due diligence reports, and reflecting outcomes of due diligence efforts in M&A negotiations and documentation.
- Keeping up to date on the newest developments within relevant legal areas.
|Education:||Master of laws degree.|
|Work experience:||Minimum 3 years of post-graduate work experience from a Danish law firm with at least 2 years of experience from an M&A role.|
|M&A documents:||Practical experience with drafting and negotiating M&A documentation, e.g. SPAs, SHAs, investment agreements, and NDAs.|
|Commercial contracts:||Experience with drafting and negotiating/amending various commercial contracts.|
|Commercial acumen:||Strong commercial acumen, maybe founded on experiences working in a commercial role or studying economics.|
|English:||Fluent in spoken and written English and practical experience with drafting contracts in English.|
TERMS AND OPPORTUNITIES
We offer you to become a key player in some of the most exciting M&A transactions, and in doing so, provide you with an opportunity to further specialize and form your career as a leading individual within M&A.
The role offers a market leading compensation package with an attractive bonus model along with other benefits.
A strong community feeling is a priority and the company organises a great deal of social arrangements, outings and other activities.
If you see this opportunity as your next career move please send your application with exam papers and any references to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mikkel Falkenberg on tel: 29993065 for more information about the role.